Wednesday, July 12, 2006

WHEN GOOD YARN GOES BAD
OR
SO TAKE THE TIME ALREADY AND DO IT RIGHT

Just a swatch, not a new project, just a swatch, not a new project. Let's not bother to get things lined up let's just GO! Uh huh. First let me state that this exquisite Sundara yarn was wound correctly when it was mailed to me. This pile of gorgeous green knotted mush was created all by my little lonesome. I guess sticking with my current projects might be a Good Thing for now. The mush will have to be sorted out and wound. What was I thinking? (Answer: I wasn't was I?)

In a fit of something or another I decided that putting my knitting pieces in the basket was going to make my house look more tidy. Otis, who has been enjoying the softness of the Manos del Uruguay just climbed in and went to sleep. It's great to see that he's getting so big that soon he won't fit. Over three pounds now my little wild kitty.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

This sounds to me like you actually need to ask for a swift for your birthday...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home