Friday, December 01, 2006

EYE CANDY FRIDAY Sherman and I had to go to the Way Back Machine* for these photos which were taken at Moab four years ago.


Ollie, my sliver cat is still a kitten at heart and unable to pass up a basket. He slept across my neck every night for the first eight months of his life. Towards the end my chiropractor was wondering why my neck was always out of alignment. He still likes to cuddle but only one on one.
Tagetes lemonii - a very smelly plant that produces hoards of lovely daisy like flowers, requires no care and literally no water.

*From "Fractured Fairytales" a staple of my youth.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who could forget Mr. Peabody and Sherman. The Aesop's Fables. Dudley Do Right and Nell. Ahhh, bits of history.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home