Friday, May 21, 2010

MOST MORNINGS WE WALK



It's a good time of year for it. Still cool (and showers predicted for today and on and off through next week...I just know we're going from rain to 90F in a day) with plenty of wildflowers.



I photograph the garden afterward. My trusty sidekick, Opal.

FLOWERS





A HoMAge to Georgia.
Iris, euphorbia, foxglove.



The Oriental poppies are being overwhelmed. Must put in a pot when finished blooming.



Yarrow and sage.




Dianthus and mint.



Columbine.



I'm still making up posies.


The "red" peonies have opened. The package said "red". My eyes say "deep pink". Still gorgeous.
There has been Crafting
I've continued to work on Abagail and Traveling Woman. Not much progress to show though.



There was an email today from my sewing guild with a plea from the local animal shelters to make cat beds. No problem. I have batting, I have polar fleece. Voila! Cat beds. Do me a favor, adopt a cat. Take two, they're small. I'll make you a cat bed.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Lene Andersen said...

what gorgeous photos and the walk route looks amazing.

I'm especially taken with the photo of Opal (no surprise) and the green things that look like the inside of kiwis. Have no idea what they are, but they're gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home