Friday, June 18, 2010

CAMERA SHY




NOT SHY AT ALL





Who me? You're the one who left the cupboard open. Opal checking out the pantry staples. She's about 4 feet up.



In the knitting realm.





After three tries my mind finally "got" how this pattern works. At least I think I do. Getting old is not for the faint of heart. I'm trying out some Rowen California Cotton (discontinued).




My first Bugga!




I am in love with this pattern. I found the book it's printed in and who knows. I may get around to making it eventually. I just don't knit fast enough.




My first purchase from The Loopy Ewe. madelinetosh - Tosh sock.





I finally dug into the floor freezer and pulled out 44lbs of plums to make wine with.


The Garden




A greenhouse full of seedlings and it has now come down to three coleus. Still so much to do though - weeding, rearranging, watering. More weeding.







Geraniums



Rust never sleeps and apparently neither do earwigs. Hollyhocks.










Succulent display. Hen and Chicks, various other succulents.

3 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

Love Opal's expression. She has no shame whatsoever...

That Vogue cable cardi looks appealing. Would make a lovely vest or short-sleeved cardi too. ARGH I know what you mean about knitting too slowly. There is SO much I want to knit! Can't possibly live long enough.

 
At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Lene said...

I've been saying that Lucy, the new cat of the house, has Siamese in her and looking at that second photo of Opal (?), I'm now 100% convinced. The eyes, the markings, the expression....

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous suzy said...

I am Opal. Able to leap tall cabinets in a single bound.

I am Opal. Able to catch birds with a single leap.

I am Opal. Hear me purrrr!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home