Friday, December 15, 2006

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDSThe Christmas season has shifted from pleasant and nice to knowing that some of my friends are troubled or have had recent tragedies. One friend is having a major life meltdown, another has found that her cancer has returned quickly after her last round of chemo. One is having life issues that keep him from being happy and very, very sadly one had her dog die in her arms unexpectedly. Not to be a downer with this blog entry but life often times throws us curve balls that we watch come right across the plate and hit us right between the eyes.

On the knitting front life continues apace for me. After a long time of doing absolutely nothing on my knitted person I am taking ends of skeins and knitting them up. I will felt them and add to my pile. At some point I will figure out how to cut them up and stitch my person into creation. I admit it out loud, I have no grand plan, not a whiff of a clue. Stay tuned.

I have managed to lose the second half of this entry so read on for part two.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Misfortune. Bah. I don't know why I'm surprised that this year is ending with a (negative) bang, but it sure is. It's not just people you know, Earin, it seems to be everywhere. :-( I have hopes that 2007 will be much, much better!

And in the meantime, I can always hunker down with some cookies. Cookies always cheer me up... at least until I get on the scale. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home