Friday, January 05, 2007

EYE CANDY FRIDAY
THE VIEW(s)
When we first moved here we were always dashing outside to take pictures of the views. We've tapered off a bit but it isn't uncommon for one of us to say, "Look at the color!", grab a camera and dash outside. It's always shifting and changing and a complete delight.
Sometimes the valley below disappears in the ground fog. Sometimes we get a bit of snow in the winter. Not usually a lot but it's always fun.
I offer up this sunrise as proof that I do sometimes get up early. Okay, I went right back to bed. I am not a day person.
Looking west doesn't offer the same long overlook but there is a long meadow filled with trees and once in a while a spectacular sunset.

5 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

Those pictures just make me go 'ahhhhhh' in relaxation. Well, except the dawn one. Because ugh, 5:30 a.m. is not morning! But the sunset.. and the snow.. and the sun through the tree one... mm.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What beautiful scenic pics! Thanks for sharing them.

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love vicariously enjoying your Real Weather. I miss seasons. Sigh.

The sunrise picture is gorgeous but I think I'm with you on this one: early morning is Not Natural.

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sunset is lovely n romantic too.

SP :)

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Lene Andersen said...

How do you ever get anything done? I'd forever get distracted by looking out the window...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home