Monday, April 09, 2007

IT'S YER BIRTHDAY
(so happy birthday to ya!)

Birthday greeting today to Valerie, the best of cyber buddies. Happy 42nd Valerie! Also having a birthday is Omar who turns a ripe old 2 today (or yesterday, there are dates listed for both the 8th and 9th.).Omar did not seem to appreciate the hat that I had made him. Maybe because it wouldn't stay on but then again he's never been much of a hat and coat sort of dog. He likes to feel the breeze over his ears.What he did like was his birthday cake. Newman's Own organic chicken dog food. I had some old NO's treats that Omar does not like but soaked in decidedly non-organic bacon grease he reconsidered.
Claude continues to whine about his lot in life. Last seen (this afternoon) he was slumped behind some recent purchases on the dining room table. If only you would show some energy Claude!
Check out the vibrancy of, as you have described her, The Hot Pink Tart. The back is nearly finished and it is decidedly too small. I've toyed with the idea of stopping at this point and casting on again a couple of sizes larger but I'm determined to actually finish this (and yes, you too Claude) in the near future. I like the pattern a lot (though I have some concerns that the armholes are rather large). It knits up fast so perhaps when I'm all done I'll make another one for myself. Do I know anyone of a certain size who looks good in Hot Pink? She's actually a bit more on the orange/pink side but my camera rarely photographs true colors though this is close.














2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Claude. Hear me SING!

Coming soon to a podcast near you!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

OMigod, Claudesong. I can't wait.

Beautiful beautiful basketweave. Too bad I'm not of a size that could make use.

Sharon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home