Friday, June 03, 2011

YOU ARE HERE

The dog is over there.



More than one friend has told me that the photos of the carpetless house left them disoriented. Which room....? So, here is one of the living room right after the carpet people left. We are seriously in love with this carpet. It now has the couch back in place (and it was amazingly hard to get it aligned just right) along with most of the other pieces. Notice that the knitting bags (just a small selection and not even covering all the baskets) stayed close at hand. I like to know where my knitting is at all times.

THE WEATHER


Three weeks from the start of summer and it's still cold and raining. Wood is being burned for heat. There was a few days here and there that were spring-like but overall, it's been wet and cold. Will it rain through summer? Stay tuned. It does make for a lush garden and a snuggled down dog.

SPEAKING OF...




Foxgloves grown from seed by the wonderful, but blogless Mia. Thank you Mia!





I don't remember. So sue me. I'll look at the tag tomorrow...if I can find it.



ALWAYS BRING YOUR KNITTING







While heading out of the house this morning I decided against bringing my knitting. Naturally, I needed it later in the day. Not really to knit but for the string part. I purchased an over sized piece of foam board that would not fit into the cab of my pickup truck so it had to go in the bed. The bed, where it would blow out becoming litter. Back into the store to buy a skein of Peaches and Cream cotton yarn. (Thinking, well, I can always use it to make a dishcloth. P and C is use useful.)


SEWING (and knitting)






I have been making little girl dresses for the Phoenix Sew-in's charity. I think they are just so darn cute. I have been knitting but have no photos to show. Soon. It's purple, really purple. Like a lot of our newly repainted bedroom.





1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I made the blog. I really need to start more foxglove as I need more pet plants (not).

I do have face book...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home