Friday, November 03, 2006

A POEMWhere did my day go?
The time it just flew
between breakfast and lunch
and finding my shoes.
I knit a few rows,
then stopped and posed,
while daydreaming of loves
from long, long ago.
I’m dreaming of sweaters
In a red dark and clear
To keep me warm throughout the coming year
Will I knit it for sure?
I don’t really know.
Between daylight and night
my time is in flight
But knitting just always feels so very right.

Musing of a poet who knits (but has too many things on her needles but still desperately wanting to join the Red Sweater KAL).

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Regg said...

hi
agreed with you!
too many to knit and too little time :)

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have these issues but to do list is growing longer. But I only have 2 hands.

ur SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home