Friday, August 27, 2010

JUST CHOOSE ONE, WILL YA?





This week's knitting has been all over the place. I keep making mistakes on Pimp...whatever and tinking/frogging back, and back, and back. Should have kept up with the lifeline. Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda.

Didn't.

Then the subject of wristwarmers. The last of the niece knitting. I think this is the fourth pattern I've tried out. No matter what, This.IS.IT. I don't have another wristwarmer in me (except for the hopefully, matching second mitt).



Garden News




The Naked Ladies are up and looking gorgeous.

Ditto the caryopteris. You know fall is just around the corner when, well, when the fall flowers start to bloom.

A mystery. I grew Cosmos from seed. Most of them have been earning their keep churning out flowers. Three of them are taller than I am (5' 4") and not a bud in sight. Same place (pretty much) in the garden, same treatment. Hmmm.

JUST LOOK WHAT THE CAT BROUGHT IN




Who me?





Yes, you.

3 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Lene Andersen said...

Naked Ladies? Seriously? What a great name!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

Ha ha -- at least the poor little fella is alive. Laila always eats tails before we manage to catch the lizards, so we set the poor tailless things free out front. Our front garden is now tenanted with a mob of stubby-tailed lizards, who rush around in a frenzy whenever I get home.

Love the naked ladies, always one of my favorites-- both for name and scent!

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Suzy said...

Look deeply into my beautiful blue eyes. Deeply. Deeply. You are reaching for the treats. Yes. Yes. The treats. Now, open the jar. Yes. Yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home